This converter is for converting PDF into DWG and DXF, as well as raster and vector into vectorized and editable drawing, and the version of AutoCAD 2018-R14 is supported.
- Conversion enhanced quality by Smart Object Recognition
- Convert PDF to DWG and DXF files that are editable
- Lines, arcs, and True Type texts will retain accuracy
- PDF input accepts single page and multi-page
- Specific page(s) conversion is support
- Convert raster image to entitles vector
- Supports batch conversion in Pro version only
Using technology referred to as Smart Object Recognition, the arc in PDF retains its accuracy and clearness. See images comparing this AutoDWG with a leading competitor.
This is a basic function, but others may not always keep its location correctness, shape as well as thickness, but this company has been experienced dealing with these problems.
You can search and change the text. You can scratch those selectable texts in your original PDF file and texts will be re-created in the DWG/DXF file.
Converts solids and hatches from PDF to DWG converter and keep border lines entities.
Raster to Vector
If you have hand draw or scanned blueprint, this program, is capable of vectorizing scanned raster images, and converting to central lines or border lines.
PDF to DWG Version that Stands-Alone
PDF to DWG Convert has a stand-alone application which allows the user to convert PDF file to DWG or DXF files in only a few easy steps. It also supports AutoCAD version from 2.5 to 2018.
Steps to convert PDF into DWG and DXF
- Add source PDF file and choose a target.
- Choose pages to convert – if you need to convert single page or separated pages in a PDF, choose the page number and convert. Different page numbers should be separated, add a hyphen between the pages.
- If converting pages “2, 5, 6, 7.8, 23” you can enter the pages in the column of page or simply enter in “2, 5-8, 23” as well.
- Then just click the convert button to start the conversion.
You can download a free trial version or buy the complete program and download.