There are no different versions of Archiver.FS, just one package (with a trial license) to download and then install.This one installation covers all 64-bit Windows version and works with Windows 2003 onward. MLtek does not have a 32-bit version of this software.
Prior to installing Archiver.FS take the time to make certain you have all the prerequisites installed – especially SQL Express. Also take the time to read through the guide for Quick Setup prior to installing Archiver.FS. Then you need to download and install Version 3.x (v3.452).
Where to find information
All information you need can be found at
If you need help in setting up Archiver.FS, please do not hesitate to contact us. Even if you are only planning on using the free version, we are still glad to give assistance to getting you up and running.
Requirements – Archiver.FS needs the following components:
- Take time to first read the Quick Setup guide prior to the new install of Archiver.FS.
- It is essential to have SQL Express 2008 R2 or later.
- It is essential to have.Net Framework 4.0 – make certain any pending Windows Updates have been applied.
- Crystal reports .Net Runtime if you are wanting to use the reporting function – you can download the 64-bit version.
Upgrading/Updating from a previous version
The process to update Archiver.FS is quite easy:
- Make sure no archiving or maintenance jobs currently running.
- Uninstall the old version answering “Yes” to question of wanting to keep the configuration database.
- Reboot the computer, but not essential if you cannot.
- Install the new version. Your previous configuration will be found by the new version and all processes will continue as they did before.
Other downloading locations
Archiver.FS is listed on numerous download sites as well as on a choice of mirror site that it can be downloaded from. We recommend Download.com since they normally are the most up-to-date of all the mirror sites.