In today’s hectic lifestyle remarkably large numbers of people explore their creative side to take a break from their busy schedule and relaxation. Photography is one such hobby that provides immense fun and excitement and enables the photographer to capture the best images in a unique way. Surreal levitation images can instantly grab the attention of the audience due to its magical effect; hence most of the novice photographers strive to learn the tricks and tips of levitation photography to give an extraordinary touch to the images.
Things to consider
Photography is a skill that cannot be mastered overnight. Most of the professional photographers know that to create great images it is crucial to have in-depth knowledge of the science of light and camera setting and most importantly creativity of the photographers. Some of the tricks that could be immensely beneficial for impressive levitation images are
- Good camera with manual focus capabilities
- Imagine the image beforehand and then make a list of equipment such as a sturdy tripod, relevant things to support models such as a ladder, chair or step stool
- Inform the model about the dress In most of the cases, solid color clothing is preferred.
- Shooting in the cloudy day could help you to save a significant amount of editing time.
- Always photograph the empty background
- Take multiple shots to create one image
Combine images effortlessly
Combing two images to get best levitation image is not a cakewalk, and many photographers find it quite challenging to give perfect shape to their imagination hence they seek the help of user-friendly and effective software such as Lightroom , Photoshop, Luminar, etc. for the spectacular end result. When choosing the software to evaluate the performance either by reading reviews in the reliable forum or try a free trial version and then take an informed decision. Invest little time and go through valuable resources such as book, website or take help of experts and take your creativity to the next level.