WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS (Content Management System) used on more than 75 Million blogs and websites. That means about 28 percent of the entire internet is managed by the WordPress. Isn’t that huge?
Approximately 30,000 websites are hacked every day. It costs millions of business. Isn’t that a small number? If not, the next might be you, yes your blog. What do to now? How to prevent your dream WordPress Blog from hackers? Yes, you can if you have Security Ninja on your Blog.
Security Ninja Quicklook
Security Ninja is a WordPress security plugin that makes it difficult for aggressors to bargain your WordPress site. The Security Ninja plugin is accessible in both free and paid varieties. You can download the free from the WordPress plugin directory.
The thing I like most about Security Ninja is that not at all like different plugins, it isn’t enlarged with pointless highlights and bother you to empower various stuff. Also, it doesn’t roll out any improvements to your site. You have full control over what to and not to actualize.
- perform 50+ security tests with one click
- Security Ninja does not make any changes – it’s your site, you have full control
- check your site for security vulnerabilities, issues & holes
- take preventive measures against attacks
- don’t let script kiddies hack your site
- prevent 0-day exploit attacks
- optimize and speed-up your database
- every test is explained, documented and instructions provided on how to fix problems
Get Started With Security Ninja
Getting your hands on the free form of Security Ninja is as basic as downloading the plugin on WordPress.
The plugin is lightweight, so it doesn’t weigh intensely on my site stack speed. Truth be told, it didn’t have any effect whatsoever when I tried it, which is a major ordeal for me. It surprise me. It is faster than I imagine.
When it’s introduced, I simply hit the ‘run tests’ catch, and it gets the opportunity to work. The sweep takes around one moment, and Security Ninja tests in excess of 50 potential dangers.
Some PRO Options?
You can download and Install Security Ninja from the WordPress directory. If you are looking for more features, Security Ninja has a handful of pro features available at an extra cost.
Some Notable Features of Security Ninja Pro
- Core Scanner to monitor the state of your all WordPress core files
- Malware Scanner to check all your themes, plugins
- Auto Fixer to Fix complicated security issues
- Cloud Firewall to ban bad IPs.
- Events Logger to get a view of user actions, post edits, etc.
- Database Optimizer to speed-up your database with one click
Security Ninja Pro starts from just $29 for a Single Site and Multisite is available for $79 that can install on 99 sites. If you are running multiple WordPress Blogs, Multisite is the best option for you.
There is an Agency Lifetime option available for $199 that can install on 99 sites including lifetime updates.
Security Ninja has helps tons of bloggers tighten up the security of their websites, and alarmed me to a few openings I could never have found without anyone else.
If you are serious on your blogging business, you should try Security Ninja Pro. If you don’t like Security Ninja over the next seven days, they will refund your Money. Why are you still waiting? Download Security Ninja now and save your blog.