There are sites with the purpose of guest blogging by linking bloggers and writers, searching articles or rank websites and blogs. One way to find these sites is:
- Searching the web. You can search the web through a search engine and the most used search engine is Google or SEO agencies. SEO is an acronym for search engine optimization.
- SMS (Social media sites): This is one of the best ways writers and bloggers can take their work to the world after posting them as a guest post in the third-party site. Tagging the article on social media sites, you will get a wide range of audiences for your content.
Here is how to use the Internet or web to get guest blogging sites.
- Use guest blogging sites for SEO and the most used search engine is Google. One can use Google by searching for top blogs or using keywords like ‘submit guest post’ or ‘guest blog’.
- The social media. It aids as some bloggers tag or shares information about their blogs in their accounts. You can get to read their work and get to know if they allow for guest posting, their guidelines, who have posted guest posts for them, an audience the site has and which guest post do well.
SEO can also rank websites and blogs. Guest blogging sites for SEO agencies benefit and give clients what they want. If you want to know the rank of a website or blog search smallseotools.com or website-SEO-score-checker. They display backlinks for any content they have done and also the strength and weaknesses of the blog or website.
How is the website ranked?
Guest blogging sites for SEO occasionally (after some period) examines and ranks blogs and websites. They also save relevant information about the website and blog. These are how the guest blogging sites for SEO rank blogs and websites.
- The title of the content. The title must be relevant to the contents of the articles.
- A brief description of your article. If it does not have a brief description the first words of the article will do as it gives an idea of what the article u about.
- Keywords are searched but they should not be used excessively in the article.
- Backlinks. Any backlinks will be followed by the guest writer to ensure the backlinks are from legitimate and genuine sites.
You can always search for free guest posting sites list on Google and sign up to post your blogs. These will help you to post your own blogs on third-party sites, especially those having high traffic which means your blog or your writing will be read by many more people. There are also a couple of sites who would you pay according to the readers you pull to the site. If the content is original and with the right amount of essence of the topic, it will definitely pull in readers. You can also tag your guest’s posts on facebook. Twitter or other online mediums so you can get more readers. Check out the sites on Google that allows guest posting this year.